Saturday, December 28, 2013

Block 8 - the final Daisy Days block to stitch!

Today is the release of the eighth block of my Daisy Days BOM!

"every daisy day"




And with this block, Daisy Days comes to completion, with the final quilt assembly instructions in the pattern as well...


The instant PDF download pattern is available today HERE in my Craftsy shop.
The paper pattern, posted free worldwide is HERE in my Etsy shop.

After a very busy year, I will finally have some time in January to quilt, bind and label my quilt. Can't wait to show you!

Please post your block photos here on the blog or HERE on our flickr page so we can all enjoy them! I love seeing how you make these blocks your very own with different colour and fabric choice. 

Have an extra special daisy day, ok?
hugs
Jenny


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing your final block. I can't wait to see your quilt all finished. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your needle work and the bright yellow daisy's

    ReplyDelete
  3. as welcome as spring, all that sunshine color...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
If you have asked a question, I will answer it here in the comments so that everyone can benefit.
Have a wonderfully daisy day!
Hugs
Jenny of Elefantz